"Has anyone noticed we are sitting in the shape of Virginia?" Beth
Reasons Why Seniors Rule
2. We have tyte gold shirts.
3. Have you ever heard of a freshmen/sophomore/junior meeting?
4. We cut in front of you in the pizza line.
5. We got to chuck crayons at Mr. Stokesie.
6. We remember the c-train before it was painted.
7. We have accepted the fact that clarinets can't make diagonals.
8. We can recite Mr. Stokesie's Tag Day speech.
9. Channel One Suite
10. We know Corky.
11. Platinum Group
12. Super soakers
Fall 1999 "Channel One Suite"
Fall 2000 "Armenian Dances" of Katchaturian & Reed
Fall 2001 "A Latin Fantasy", "Symphonic Dance No. 3" by Williams and "Cuban Overture"
Fall 2002 "Music of Scheherazade"
Senior Night ~ November 15, 2002
Questions about this site? Please email: bandwebmaster(at)robinsonband.org
Digital photos for inclusion on this site may be emailed to the webmaster.
© 2008 - Robinson Band. All rights reserved.
All content and images are exclusive property of
Robinson Secondary School Band Program
and may not be reproduced (in whole or part) without
5035 Sideburn Road, Fairfax, VA 22032